1. General a) The following general terms and conditions (“GTC”) of SPARA TOOL("SPARA") apply to all services and products (“products”) of SPARA. Any natural person or corporate entity which establishes a business relationship with SPARA is regarded as a customer. b) The deliveries, services and offers provided by SPARA are solely based on the GTC at hand even if they are not explicitly reaffirmed. By ordering of products or services these GTC are deemed accepted. Deviations from the GTC are only effective if they are confirmed by SPARA in written form.
2. Quotation and ordering a) The products of SPARA can be bought in the online shop or in defined selling points. A list of the different selling points can be found on the website. b) The quotations in the online shop, selling points, on price lists, on offers and in advertisements are not binding. Orders are only accepted through our online shop. c) All details in our sales documentation (e.g. images, dimensions, weights and other characteristics) are meant to be guide values and are not a warrant for the specified characteristics, unless these characteristics are unmistakably declared as binding in written form. d) During the ordering process SPARA will confirm the receiving of the order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This order confirmation is for informing the customer that the order was received by SPARA.
3. Prices and shipping fees / payments a) When ordering through the online shop, there might be a surcharge depending on the method of payment. b) The shipping fees are not included and during the ordering process they will be separately listed as a surcharge. These fees vary depending on the order quantity and on the delivery address. c) When ordering through the online shop the aggregate amount with the shipping fees and possible surcharge will be visible before definitely placing your order. d) The payment is to be made either by purchase order or paying into SPARA E-Check account or by using a credit card as provided by the online shop. e) In the defined selling points the price is visible on the packaging or is stated by the shop employees. The payment methods are down to the technical possibilities of the different shops.
4. Delivery/Shipping a) SPARA delivers to customers situated in the United States. b) If the ordered articles are available from stock, the shipping takes place within 3-5 business days after receipt of the money or after the successful payment via credit card. If the articles are not available from stock, the customer will be informed about the possible date of delivery. If the delivery should be delayed for more than 20 days, the customer is entitled to cancelation of the order via registered letter. Already made payments will be refunded (not including the shipping cost and also not including any surcharges when paying via credit card). If the payment was made via credit card, the refunded amount will be added to the credit balance. Else, if you paid in advance, the amount will be refunded via bank transfer. In that case either a payment slip must be included in the letter or there must be other information stating the account into which you want the money to be transferred. c) Any wrong deliveries (wrong product, wrong quantity) must be reported to SPARA in written form immediately on receipt. Other complaints concerning damage to the goods, delay, loss or bad packaging must also be reported immediately on receipt.
5. Guarantee / Warranty SPARA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRODUCT FEATURED IN THIS INTERNET SITE. SFM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHERMORE, SPARA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, LIABILITIES, OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR RELATED TO ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM THIS INTERNET SITE.
6. Disclaimer of liability and limitation of liability LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS INTERNET SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." SPARA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST INFORMATION OR DATA, COMPUTER INTERRUPTION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS INTERNET SITE. SFM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. It is a violation of Federal and international law to use this Internet Site in any manner other than as presented herein. The descriptions, suggestions, recommendations and other statements provided by SPARA are for informational purposes only. SPARA makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding any product or product description. SPARA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages arising from use of or reliance upon the descriptions, suggestions, recommendations or other statements contained on this site.
7. Right to return a) If the customer returns the purchased articles within 5 days in the original packaging in an impeccable and undamaged condition, the selling price will be refunded. The cost for the shipping of the return takes place at the expense of the buyer. A declaration of the reason for the return would be appreciated, but is not mandatory. If the payment was made via credit card, the refunded amount will be added to the credit balance. Else, if you paid in advance, the amount will be refunded via bank transfer. In that case either a payment slip must be included in the return package or there must be other information stating the account into which you want the money to be transferred. b) In case of a return, SPARA refunds the selling price (not including the shipping cost and also not including any surcharges when paying via credit card).